Ertugrul-Season01-Review

Ertugrul review sesason 1



"Dirlis Ertugrul" is Turkish series Broadcasted from 2014-2019 consecutively and was also broascated on "Netflix". Because it was based on Muslim history it was dubbed in many languages and broadcasted in many countries respectively including Pakistan and because it was endorsed by Pakistan's Prime Minister " Imran Khan" it became the hit from starting and was also most high rated drama in Pakistani drama history.

It has total 05 Seasons. I'm going to give my review on its 1st season.

In my opinion it is best serial because it is very well done , everyone in this series has done his/her best in term of acting , direction, make up ,etc. Everything was done prettily.

Now , coming to acting skills "Engine Altan Duzyatan" did an extraordinary job even from his every one can tell what was he thinking and his expressions were always on time.

After main lead my second favorite character in this season is Suleiman Shah ertugrul's father because of his very good personality and I was felt really sad when he died. Haima Khanam's character was also played pretty good I like this character because it shows how Muslim women helped and faced hardships along with their men in different circumstances.

Everyone played their character very well , even if they played negative roles they became hit because of their acting skills the characters became most hateful in mass , via it was kartoglu or Christian pop .

At first Saljan Hatun was one of the most hateful character but later I really sympathies this character.

I really like the friendship between ertugrul and his three friends (Turgut , Bamsi and Duwan) it tells us how your best friends never leave you side in any hardship and face every difficulty side by side with each other. In these friends I liked Bamsi because of his humorous personality . Turgut and Duwan are also good but I personally like Bamsi more.

Female lead played by "Esra Beligic" also become most popular because of her beauty but I feel "Esra " lacked in term of acting but because she was a model it was justified so, Halima Sultan became one of the most loved character.

Overall ,it is the best series . I feel really feel proud as a Muslim even if I know it has been dramatized and it must exaggerate the character Ertugrul but somehow it is would be true even if its percentage is 50% , it conveys the soft image of Muslims in this era it was very much needed .

In terms of direction ,"Mehmat  Bozdag" did an outstanding job if its location , lifestyle of that era , food everything is done very well.






 Note:-

I've written this blog because my Dad asked me if I wrote something on Ertugrul because its his favorite and we have an emergency in our house when its Ertugrul's airing time no one is allowed to speak if anyone here also face same situation tell me via comment.